Vision of the Department:
· To provide value based higher education in the field of Information Technology, enhance the potential of students in engineering education, innovations, entrepreneurship and provide resources to groom students as globally acknowledged IT professionals.
Mission of the Department:
· To produce quality engineers by providing state of the art engineering education effectively through highly qualified and competent faculty and best-in-class infrastructure
· To inculcate a high regard for ethical principles and an understanding of human and environmental realities through student centric learning methodologies.
· To encourage continuous learning and to impart personality development skills to students that will help them to succeed and lead.
Programme Educational Objectives
· Possess a strong foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, design, solve and analyze engineering problems.
· Have exposure to emerging cutting edge technologies, adequate training and opportunities to work as teams on multidisciplinary projects with effective communication skills and leadership qualities.
· Develop skills for a successful career and work with values & social concerns bridging the digital divide and meeting the requirements of the Corporate Industries.
· Inculcate professional ethics and follow codes of professional practice and encourage life-long learning.
Program Specific Outcomes
· Graduates will be able to design, develop, test and maintain software systems with the latest tools in the fields of IT.
· Graduates will be able to apply the knowledge of academic learning to solve real life Engineering problems and find solutions for contemporary issues faced by society at large.